A Bridge Solution is a professional solutions development company, with 21 years of experience developing custom FileMaker databases. A Bridge Solution staff are FileMaker Certified.
A Bridge Solution specializes in producing custom databases that save the customer time and money. The database solutions we deliver are developed as the result of strong customer interaction and years of experience developing workflow management systems, and more. Our preferred tool is FileMaker Pro; however, we are frequently called upon to connect FileMaker to other database systems, such as MS Access, MS SQL, or MySQL.
Customer Service is an absolutely critical component of A Bridge Solution's success. Each of our staff works with a customer to learn their business and to implement solutions that will provide measurable improvements. Solid communications – both written and verbal – are the cornerstone of good customer service.
Customer Expectations must be thoroughly evaluated and discussed to ensure that the solution provided matches the customer's needs and desires.
Worldwide Support is an important component of customer service. A Bridge Solution deploys engineers on both short and long term projects, both in the United States, but also in Europe, and Central America.
A Bridge Solution is a FULL SERVICE database service company. We have extensive experience and resources that may be called upon to solve customers' problems. When compared with other FileMaker developers, A Bridge Solution's tremendous experience and resources mean that A Bridge Solution's customers experience little risk when encountering technical challenges. Our goal is not to learn new technology at the customer's expense.
Database Add-Ons that your business might need:
- External SQL Source. This feature establishes a live two-way connection between FileMaker Pro and top SQL data sources.
- Database to Web connectivity. You or your customers can access information from your database via a web browser.
- Automatic sending of emails. Database can easily be set up to send email to customers.
- Automatic receipt and processing of in-bound emails is useful for managing customers' accounts.
- Printing and Scanning of Bar Codes. Bar codes are printed from (and later may be scanned into) the database using a selection of hardware accessories for the computer.
- Deploying your own e-commerce system. A Bridge Solution has extensive e-commerce experience (product catalogs, credit card processing and more).
- Printing of single individual labels, and/or sheets of Avery® labels.
- Accessing your database from your iPhone or iPad.
- Read bar codes with a hand held PDA, then communicate with your main database hundreds of miles away, using wireless technology and the internet!
- Credit Card Processing directly from your database! Process cards with or without an e-commerce system.
If any of this sounds good to you, then you probably need a Free Phone Consultation by a Senior A Bridge Solution